You Can Find Below the Best Online Trading Broker in India to Invest in the Stocks & Shares for 2022. These Brokers are Regulated and Give you Access to the Stock Market with No Commission & Quick Withdrawals!
Minimum deposit: 20$ card (250$ wire transfer)
Capital.com is a platform that is user-friendly and accessible for anyone that wants to trade. Its low minimum deposits, plethora of deposit options and excellent customer service make it the perfect choice for all traders. There is also a free demo account option for traders to hone their skills. With a wide range of markets to choose from on an intuitive AI-powered platform, Capital.com stands out as one of the best brokers.
The platform is licensed by the FCA, CySEC, ASIC, and NBRB and it provides traders with access to over 6,000 markets.
Why to choose Capital.com:
- 1. It is accessible: you can try the platform with a low initial investment;
- 2. It has an excellent customer service available 24/7 in 13 languages;
- 3. It’s user-friendly: you can sign up in 3 minutes and take advantage of over 70 indicators;
- 4. It is easy to deposit: there are no fees to withdraw/deposit and you can use Apple Pay, Paypal and other convenient methods to deposit;
- 5. Free educational materials: there are a wide range of videos, financial lessons, quizzes that allow you to improve your trading knowledge;
- 6. Award-winning broker: you can trade on an AI-powered platform that helps traders understand their trading behaviour.
Trading is risky. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Risk Warning: Investing involves high risks, including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors.
You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Before deciding to trade you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with investing with the financial markets. The data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. Digital Pecunia and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your investment, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
Digital Pecunia may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.